Monday, February 22, 2010

i hate when my tongue bleeds from biting too fucking hard

this is retarded
i'm not allowed to say what i think
because it might negatively impact others
who told me i couldn't?
no one.
i decided.
fuck i hate this hole i'm in.
i can't tell them
what i want them to hear
because it all comes back on my dad
or
i don't want to hurt their feelings
because i do love them
i just can't stand them
i can't face them
the worst part is
avoiding them
paying for things
that i decided not to do
fuck.
my.
life.
psychoanalyze me.
you're a fucking psychiatrist
in your fucking dreams
they don't even know what they're talking about
they have no fucking clue what's going on
and i have to tread carefully when i speak
especially when entering dangerous waters
wouldn't want to rouse the sharks now, would we?

No comments:

Post a Comment