Monday, July 19, 2010

spinning in circles until you're so dizzy you want to puke

can anybody hear me?
these tiny pills aren't working
i'm looking for some reassurance
the press of a hand
skin
my tits to your bare chest
abandoned by those who love me most
or at least, they said they did
you never once said i was beautiful
i settled for amazing
even though you never proved it
can anybody help me?
i've been this way so long that
i'm not so sure it's possible.
can anybody love me?
likely not
and when you claim you do
i know you've already left
can anybody fuck me?
i know you did
the act was completed
you were completed
i was left in pieces
oh well, i guess that's just how it works
can anybody stay with me?
not that it'd mean anything
can anybody save me?
no. i'm already gone.
i'm sorry.

1 comment: